Friday, November 6, 2009

My life right now in bullet-point

  • I am attempting to lose 10 kilos or more within 17 weeks (just before uni goes back). I am going to achieve this by eating less and eating better, moving more and drinking less alcomahol and caffeinahine.
  • I am currently babysitting the delightful Aiden and Kane while their mummy is on a business trip and their daddy is working his booty off.
  • I am four assessments away (3 exams and a take-home exam) from finishing what is perhaps the least fulfilling semester of uni I have ever had.
  • Other uni-related news, I have worked out how to graduate with a triple major, so my name would be Ms Eliza L. Murray BA (Media and Communications, French Studies, Digital Cultures). It involved one more semester taking 5 subjects but I think I can do it.
  • I am still loving Bikram yoga, and can feel myself getting better and better everytime I go.
  • I am auditioning for Sweeney Todd (presented by MUSE) very soon, and I am nervous because it has been over 2, almost 3, years since I have auditioned for anything.
  • Over the summer holidays I will be working for a catering company, a job that my Daddy helped me get.
  • I will attempt to procure some work experience with ABC Radio at Erina. Woo!
So that is about all for now... I probably will write more as the studying progresses and I feel the need to Procrasti-Nate.

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment