Monday, November 16, 2009

Oh eBay... you are so evil...

I recently went on a little bit of an eBay binge and found some delightful little pieces. The first was an awesome pair of I Love Billy shoes...

Incidentally, these are some of the most comfortable heels that I have ever worn. It may have something to do with the high back and the lacing over the top. I love them.

I also bought this really cool choker and am planning to make it part of an outfit that I will wear when I'm heading to a crazy-enough event... like the races... or Mardi Gras...

Procrasti Nation Score: eBay shopping
Time:
as much as you can let yourself get away with
Difficulty: too easy... oh it's just too easy
Getawaywithitability: almost impossible, especially because I use my parent's eBay account and they get email notifications of everything I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment