Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Life Right Now In Bulletpoint

  • I have been on a recent health kick, planning to lose around 10kg before heading back to University in March. I am halfway there (living on prayer!)
  • I have moved out of and signed out of Sydney University Village, where I have lived in a four-bedroom apartment with several other students for the last 2 years. I am currently running the gauntlet with real estate agents to try and find somewhere that will keep me dry and warm for the next 2 years
  • Christmas and New Years celebrations were very fun. I absolutely gorged myself on chocolate, cheese and other delightful foods including a wonderful ham. With regards to the losing weight plan... I am somewhat off-track. I plan to take on some intense yoga practice soon...
  • I am currently housesitting for a family in Glebe while they are away. As someone with nowhere to live, the homeliness of this place feels like it haunts me
  • I am currently planning to write a huge essay post about Avatar and from the looks of it I am not the only one. Frankly it was hard to not be hit around the head with preachy messages... more on that later
Until next time, be cool and kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment