Wednesday, January 13, 2010

*sigh*

There have been so many things recently that I could write about.. and often quite deep things that would be really interesting to research, write and read. Unfortunately I have a love/hate relationship with "getting on with it". So far some essay-like topics that I have wanted to explore have included:

  • A postcolonial deconstruction of "Avatar" with reference to cultural heritage, a critique on environmental discourse and the culture of guilt being imposed upon white people of colonial descent
  • An essay which discusses the conundrum of whether only white people can be 'racist'
  • A little story about a bird which led me to question by own understanding of myself
  • A day by day account of my Bikram Yoga 31 Day Challenge
And several more that I can't think of. Evidently, I haven't written any of these. Why? I'm not entirely sure. Well, in the case of the Bikram one it is because I haven't the $310 to get it underway but I am fairly sure that even when that happens... I still won't freaking write it. And even now I am losing oomph with this post. So I will leave it there. I know no one really reads this bugger anyway. If I feel motivated I may in fact write something but before I do I will finish of the final boss fight in Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks on my D.S.

1 comment: